Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am HAPPY. I am NERVOUS. put it all together, I AM HAVOUS!

I really don't know how to clarify these emotions inside of me.
I am happy. However...yes, I AM NERVOUS. 
This is so scary..more than I had expected it to be.
YES I WANT IT..I NEED IT..I LOVE IT..
IT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF...
but.....
hmm...

God, I know you want me HERE.
If it's not because of You, 
I will be crying alone in my bed now.
but I am not..
because You gave me what I want.
You make me smile. n_n
God, for the second time...no..
for million times..You've blessed me..
and now, I am requesting You..again..
please..don't leave me alone.
Biarlah segala sesuatu yang terjadi adalah menurut kehendakMu.
Blessed me until the END of this.
I really want IT.
It's just that I lost my confidence.
That's all..
I believe in You.
I know, Engkau telah merencanakan yang terbaik buat saya.
Amen.

p/s:
Lord, take my hand..and hold me in..
make me holy..make me all that You want me to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop some line, lovelies. :)