Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011~ :)

 Happy Sabbath, Happy Fasting and a very happy new year 2011, everybody! :)
my family in Ranap are having a BBQ now, 
mcm na mau puasa ni...sedih juga...T.T
My sister, Abby text me just now, reminding me of the fasting day.
from 7pm tonight until 7pm tomorrow.
I really want to complete it. I haven't eat my dinner yet.
I accompanied my grandma pg mengomot di Ranau2 tdi together with my aunt and cousins.wah, sa blg...lama sa x msuk hutan oo..
tadi kali pertama & terakhir sa mengomot for 2010. hehe.
lucu jg sa rasa oo. 
bha, mana juga sa mau cari sawah di Sandakan kn?
Just now, my aunt ~ Jane, bought me milky tea.
ohh, terubat rindu sma Sandakan.
I really miss my mum and dad. and my sibling. :(

mau pg rumah Bidut di atas.
Bubye for now. :)

Have a blessed Sabbath along with a new chapter in life.
May God bless us all as always.
Amen.
" made this myself. :)
thanks photoshop."

Photobucket

2 comments:

drop some line, lovelies. :)