Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm home. happy Sabbath. :)

 Mum, dad....I'm home!!!
haha. so good to be back oo..
my parent fetched me at the bus terminal. (harga tiket kapal mahal..uu..)
I hate my highlights! grr...
langsug x mnepati citarasa sa n personality sa.
mcm sa ni ppuan liar, jhat, ect...
sa mau yg comel2 bha.....:(
mlm ni juga sa dye hitam..pduli la kena mrah ni ari isnin. hmm.

My bedroom looks different, I love it. 
cadar warna pink suda. ahh..
lagi la sa suka...
plg lucu, smpi ja di bilik tadi, bckap sa saturang sma brg2 di blik sa.
haha. tnya khbar apa suma.
mulauu kn..
pa ble buat. hehe. 
dlm bilik sndri you can do anything as you like. 
unlike in the hostel. huhu.
I wonder if I wanna go to church tmrw.
malu sa ma rambut sa ni...cam apa sja. haishh..

-FB-
bikin panas btl oo.
I hate it when people in FB tag sa pictures yg bukan2.
just now someone tagged me a picture of naked African kids (boys).
why did they make fun of those poor kids?
It pissed me off.. really. 

this is it for today.
nt mkin sa panas ni. hehe.
no good...it's Sabbath..:)
GBU. babai.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back home. A different hait colour doesn't reflect your personaliy, relax lah...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teda tempat di dunia yang plg best selain dari rumah bh kan...
    Home sweet home org bilang....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate it when they tag in in none sense pics as well...

    ReplyDelete

drop some line, lovelies. :)