While I was about to change my blog layout which is very boring already to me and to you, I guess..hehe..I found this 'Dynamic Views' just after I click the 'Template'. I tried every of the choices provided, and yeah I fell in love (because it's like Tumblr, don't you think so?but more interesting larr..)
I'm really sorry if any of you having difficulties reading my posts. I know, it's weird when you open my blog and all you can see are images. padahal all you have to do is click the image.haha. actually this is a lot more easier for us, bloggers and readers.
I didn't do much for the customization.so far I used every of the benefits I found (blogger templates). I'm very obsessed with floral..so that explains my blog background. :)
have a try, peeps.








i like ur new layout!
ReplyDeleteI like it too. thanks. :)
DeleteNice! love it..haritu pernah try2 tp gatal tangan tukar balik :p
ReplyDeletethnks sis.hehe.sa suka sb simple ni.hehe
Delete