Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Sabbath and Happy Raya Holiday! :D

Happy Sabbath readers. this is my 1st post on August, 2012! :)

::while typing this, I'm listening to my hillsongs collection.

Yes, I was very busy with my studies, classes, assignments, ect. I never knew it would be this hard to be a community nurse. It's much tougher that I thought. semua perkara perlukan pengorbanan and I think this is one of it. I don't know how to explain but so far, sa sudah mulai menyesuaikan diri dengan KSKB, especially the hostel. huhu. The studies here is really strict. well, it's gov.. what do you expect right..

The only thing that I disagreed here is that we are unable to go to church every Saturday (Sabbath Day). I'm so sad about it and I could cry whenever I think about it.. I don't know why these days, I am so emotional about everything.. I guess it's because I'm over-stressed and.. homesick. I really wanna go home.. I miss my puppies Terry and Tenny.. I miss mum n dad.. and someone far away....

Our holiday has just started! wihee.. 17th of Aug - 26th of Aug.. I just want a quality time with my family. :)

God, please bless my family and friends. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

drop some line, lovelies. :)