Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'm back?

Hello. Hai. I wonder if some of the bloggers I've known since 2009 still here, blogging life. Because obviously me? I was busy making a living. minus Instagram-ing. haha anybody curious with what I've been up to lately? Well, nothing much.. being a community nurse, what do you expect? hehe hari2 kerja, bergilir2 oncall. hahaha I'm working somewhere in Pahang now, far away from my family and friends.. "So this is how being an adult?", I frequently asked myself that. It's just like yesterday, I lived as a 19 year old girl who was so happy being young and free, commitment-less, so little responsibility, and today in less than 3 hours, I'm turning 23. but LIFE was great. I lived well and loved and proud. I regret nothing from past cos it made me who I am today. I'm happy with my life and all the people in it. *wink

p/s: actually I didn't know what to blog..I just feel the need to 'kasi start injin' blg urg Sabah. hmpir berkarat sdh ini blog sa hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop some line, lovelies. :)