It's Father's Day, just realized it and just reach home from work.
SAD...I didn't even prepare a present. :(
Tonight's post, dedicated to my beloved dad. (he's not reading my blog.
he doesn't even know I have a blog!)
To be honest, I don't know what to say.
I'm not that close with dad even though he tried his very best every time to get close with me.
Why am I avoiding him all the time? I don't know.. It's nature bha kan.
since I was small, I used to be soo clingy with my mum. (yup, goes on 'til now....)
Das was just too strict. masa kami kici2 la..skg suda sumandak n tanakwagu, not anymore.
Dad gave me everything. money especially. He spent thousands of ringgit for my studies, when I was in KK.
He planned everything for me and sometimes, well, like any other teenagers, I got tired and feel like running away. but I know, it's for my own good and a bright future.
*bgni la muka time kici2 lau kana togod. hohoho
p/s:
I love my dad. You only have one dad. Appreciate them while they're still here with you~alive.










y dont u printed and give that to your dad..that quite nice speech..i sure he gonna like it..hehehe
ReplyDeleteRegards,
-Strider-
happy father's day to your fathers hehe :))
ReplyDeletebro Strider, thanks. hehe. malu lar mau kc baca dady sa..:p
ReplyDeleteoza, same goes to you dear. thanks 4 visiting. :)
like2.
ReplyDelete-didit yg cantik-
mulau gidut.hehe. :p
ReplyDelete