I was informed that I got the offer, sponsored by Yayasan Pendidikan Mara in Hairdressing (Level 1 & 2). Yuran saja kena taja. makan, dll tanggung sendiri lor..
I was about to enter the Snips College of Creative Arts, but guess what I'll choose Nuvis (IKNS) 'cause I got used with the environment already. I hope one of my peeps will be in my class. x mau la jadi ulung. ereiiii...
I told my boss about it this evening and that I'm leaving early July.
guess what, I want to do my practical in his salon and, lau da hbs course, I'll continue working with him. He's still hoping I'll come back. especially during CNY next year. tunggang langgang durg nt. x ckup urg. haha. Ok bha lau ko, bos. lau sa mampu, I will juga. :)
Alright, I need to turn on my study mode now. I know.. more notes.. more assignments.. more files to be done... here we are. less than a week, I'll be in KK.
God bless me. :)
p/s: no car! urgh.









Sya enda brapa pakar about hairdressing actually but from my experience Snips bagus juga tu Nanie :) The last time I went there, professional butul dorang, Snips lah yg save my hair from damage ne **penjaat tu Loreal**.. Hehee.. I know you choose the best juga always. Can't wait to see your update again. :D All the best ya Nanie!
ReplyDelete