No matter how good u've become, no matter how innocent u are now, when u 'misplace' something, people will always point fingers on u. But don't let society kills u. It's normal that people judge on one another. Because u know what? We can never satisfy everybody. U can remain silent all u want or put urself in the corner but still people will never stop bothering u like they had no life to live. I hate being surrounded by unreasonable people. I hate being hated or even disliked because I thought by keeping myself out of everything, no one will notice me or they can even bother me. and now I can't believe they've affected myself. They make me put my family aside. I'm a spoil daughter and if u can't deal with that, that's none of my business. All i know is that I've a loving and successful parents and they're trying to protect me but yet... As long as I'm here, I'll have this feelings that no one will know... No one will understand..guess what..maybe I've mental problem..hahaa
Yup, I'm a sensitive girl. I cry easily. That's my weakness. and I never really forgive those who once made me cry.. No matter how 'honorable' u are.. because to me, everybody's the same.
Yup, I'm a sensitive girl. I cry easily. That's my weakness. and I never really forgive those who once made me cry.. No matter how 'honorable' u are.. because to me, everybody's the same.
posted from Bloggeroid







No comments:
Post a Comment
drop some line, lovelies. :)