currently at Klinik Desa Kelatuan Papar with 3 monkeys (Naza, Epum, Shan). we've been here since two weeks ago. ahh what a great day to sleep all day long. wait, i supposed to be fasting right? well i don't know if i can make it today. just for saja2 bha tu LOL. errr haven't been blogging since err im not sure.. aiyaa see i have no idea why i post this.. maybe because i think i need to keep my blog updated.. but.... who needs to blog when u got Instagram? INSTAGRAM-trend masa kini LOL
I'm in Semester 3 now and we got juniors already. *sigh* klu jadi senior sdh mesti the juniors expect u know everything kan? aiyaa don't "kakak2" me arr.. sa palui ni ekekee *jahat* tp klu sa suru kamu empty urine bule bh kan? *jahat sangat* OK OK JOKE.
u know what? we'll be off to Labuan (hospital labuan) next weekend! olalalaa *lompat2*
I'm so excited that I even bought myself a new antique luggage yesterday using mum's card hehehee siapa suru kc pgg sa *evil laugh*
heii, i got the permission ok! mum even said ok. *hidung kembang kempis*
Stop. I'm hungry. I shall eat. will be fasting tomorrow.. alright bye and have a great weekend u guys! XD







No comments:
Post a Comment
drop some line, lovelies. :)